Celine Dion was at the Paris Fashion Week this month and during the three days she was able to pull off 10 bold outfits, proving that she is still at the top of her fashion game.
The 51 year old “My hear will go on” singer, recently attended the Paris Fashion Week in France. She wowed her fans with an array of bold yet stunning outfits that she wore around town. Spotted out and about, attending different events for the Couture Week, her fashion sense certainly vowed everyone, proving that she’s still a “Queen of couture”.
From a bright yellow tulle skirt to a pink mermaid-esqué taffeta dress, the singer was able to pull off everything spectacularly. Not everyone has the ability to look breathtaking in every piece of clothing, but Celine surely stunned everyone.
Here are some of her outfits from the week:
- A black skin fit capri length jumpsuit from Chanel, featuring double-C chain straps and a matching chain logo belt. She also wore small square Versace sunglasses and black Gianvito Rossi “Portofino” sandals. The whole ensemble was worth around $6000.
- Baby pink feathered Attico top ($1,915) combined with furry sandals and a Fendi Peekaboo Mini bag ($3,980).
- Off-white pantsless body suit with an oversized matching blazer that looked like it had been spray painted, paired with hoop earrings and black and turquoise sandals.
- Enormous camouflage colored Miu Miu coat ($13,600) with Prada military boots ($1,450)
- A puffy bow-adorned, strapless bubble gown ($3,580) from Richard Quinn, along with drop earrings and two Weimaraner dogs.
The wide range of multicolored and bold clothing certainly showed that the 51 year old star is not afraid of taking risks. The wild attire made her personality look stronger and more appealing. Even at 51 years, Celine surely has a young heart and she is not only a queen of the music industry but also fashion!